The Unfiltered Squad needs you! Become an ambassador.
As part of our Awareness Campaign being held from October 4 to 10, Réseau Avant de Craquer is relaunching its Unfiltered Squad for a second year!
The Unfiltered Squad is a unique and authentic team of young ambassadors providing visibility to Réseau Avant de Craquer and promoting our Unfiltered Help! campaign on social media.
- Live in Quebec
- Are between 18 and 25 years old
- Use social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok)
- Have a loved one with a mental illness
- Would like to break down the stigma and taboos surrounding mental illness
- Want to make a difference
And want to encourage young people aged 18-25 who have a loved one living with mental illness to :
- Recognize the important role they play #iampartofthesolution
- Learn more about existing resources for them in Quebec
- Maintain their own well-being
- Seek help and answers to their questions
Your role will be to :
- Promote campaign events (TBA)
- Participate in the Unfiltered Squad’s private Facebook discussion group
- Post credible information on your social media account (Réseau Avant de Craquer will provide you with content and you can also create your own)
- Break down taboos surrounding mental illness
- Promote Réseau Avant de Craquer (@avantdecraquer, 1-855-CRAQUER, www.avantdecraquer.com)
- Help young people who have a loved one with a mental illness to realize that they are not alone
If this sounds like you and you would like to join the Unfiltered Squad, or if you just want more information, please email us at [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you on this new adventure!